Ntronium Forums
September 24, 2017, 08:45:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Armada Gold On Steam  (Read 8456 times)
Neutron
Administrator

Email
« on: March 07, 2013, 12:19:07 AM »

Armada Gold (the base game plus the Supernova expansion) is now available on Steam. There's a 15% off introductory offer at the moment, but it ends today.

If you bought Armada 2526 on Steam you can get a large discount (about 60% I think) on the Gold edition, and so enjoy all the benefits of the Supernova expansion (which isn't available separately on Steam for technical reasons).

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 02:47:45 AM by Neutron » Logged
Martok
Beta Testers

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 11:53:40 PM »

Yeah, I saw that.  Cool news! 

Anguille - The wise Teye
Beta Testers

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 07:04:59 AM »

Though i don't like steam much, i think it's great news  Wink

Neutron
Administrator

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 11:54:05 PM »

It's been selling really well for an old game.
Martok
Beta Testers

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 01:08:33 AM »

Good.  Armada's always been underrated IMHO, so I'm glad to see it enjoy at least a modicum of success on a new DD. 

Ashbery76

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 11:38:20 AM »

Enough for an expansion or mini DLC feature? I wanted that proposed internal faction system. Smiley
Neutron
Administrator

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 09:30:48 PM »

Enough for an expansion or mini DLC feature? I wanted that proposed internal faction system

Sadly I don't have the resources to work on two projects at once, so any further work on Armada would mean postponing the current project
Grimnirsson

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 03:45:36 AM »

Armada would deserve further fine-tuning, it's such an elegant game. The only thing I miss is some form of ingame message feature so that in multiplayer games one could send messages 'in-character' to the other factions/players. It would enhance the immersion adding a certain roleplay aspect Smiley

Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!
www.homefrontcenter.de
mbar
Beta Testers

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 09:18:08 AM »

That is really good news! I'm glad the full work is finally available all together on Steam.

The only thing I miss is some form of ingame message feature so that in multiplayer games one could send messages 'in-character' to the other factions/players. It would enhance the immersion adding a certain roleplay aspect Smiley

I would like that feature. It would be nice to make an offer and tack a note on to it with your reasoning. But yeah I understand that the product is finished as is. And, as it is, it's dang good.
Mihal

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 04:12:29 PM »

Enough for an expansion or mini DLC feature? I wanted that proposed internal faction system

Sadly I don't have the resources to work on two projects at once, so any further work on Armada would mean postponing the current project

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! -the who sound lol* what game pre-tell  there is a beta testing of a game on steam called StarDrive, do you guys have anything to do with that?
Martok
Beta Testers

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 10:15:04 PM »

StarDrive is a 4x title by Zero Sum Games, and has nothing to do with Ntronium.  It looks good, though.  Smiley 

The game Neutron is currently working on is an historical strategy title.  We know little beyond that (although my interested is still piqued!). 

Neutron
Administrator

Email
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 01:09:18 AM »

The game Neutron is currently working on is an historical strategy title.  We know little beyond that (although my interested is still piqued!). 

You'll be glad to hear that we've got to the stage of talking about what to put in a launch video, although it'll still be a while before we can actually make it.
Martok
Beta Testers

Email
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »

Sweet.  Cheesy 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: